Suburbia CEO Says "Recession Proof Your Agency"30 March 2009
Victoria, British Columbia – The Founder and CEO of Suburbia Advertising, Mary-Lynn Bellamy-Willms, recently presented an overview of five key strategies to help design firms stay healthy in good times and bad during a live, interactive webinar for HOW on March 26.
During the webinar, Bellamy-Willms covered the following:
1. Positioning—how to define your firm's expertise and let clients and prospects know about it.
2. Marketing—learn why it's critical and how to do it without spending a lot of money.
3. Relationships—unlock the 3 keys to building successful relationships with your clients and your team.
4. Operations—learn how to be more efficient, streamlined and lean—and love it.
5. The Work—sync up your business and your creative work with a smart process.
"The most successful firms employ these five key tactics to keep them in the driver's seat in bad times and good," says Bellamy-Willms. “They are relentless in keeping an eye on these areas at all times.”
About Mary-Lynn Bellamy-Willms
As the Founder and CEO of Suburbia Advertising and FunctionFox Systems, Mary-Lynn sets strategic direction for both companies, identifies resource requirements, and oversees operations.
As a result of her leadership, Suburbia has been recognized with over 450 national and international awards for both creativity and results. Mary-Lynn's focus on innovation and creativity has led to an entrepreneurial culture that helps drive sales for clients located across Canada.
About Suburbia Advertising
Based in Vancouver and Victoria, Suburbia Advertising is a leading retail branding advertising agency in Canada and one of BC’s top 10 ad agencies.
Mary-Lynn Bellamy-Willms, CEO
250-744-1231 x 228